- Manages the implementation and maintenance of information technology services for the college or division.
- Directs activities in support of networks, servers, data backup and retrieval, web development, computer labs and user support.
- Coordinates with college/division administration to develop and implement strategic plans, budgets and polices for information technology services in support of the college/division goals.
- May design, develop and implement training and user support programs for students, faculty and staff.
- Serves as liaison between the college/division, UH information technology service departments and external vendors.
- Manages the financial and human resources activities of the college/division information services department, including supervision of staff and daily activities.
- Bachelor's and 3 years experience
- Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline.
- Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
- Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related experience.