- Masters Degree.
- 5 years of current or past experience as an Athletic Director, Activities Director, Assistant Athletic Director, Building Administrator, or a Head Coach.
- Building Level Administrator License preferred, not required.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in selecting, assigning, and evaluating all extracurricular personnel.
- Assumes leadership role in the orientation and in-service training of coaching personnel; chairs a monthly coaches’ meeting for the exchange of information and ideas and other athletic business.
- Assumes leadership role in the orientation and in-service of extracurricular personnel; chairs a monthly meeting including extracurricular personnel for exchange of information and other business.
- Represents the school district in matters of interscholastic athletics and extracurricular activities with the Arkansas Activities Association and other appropriate organizations, including 5A/4A conference meetings.
- Assists with the planning and supervision of new athletic and fine arts facilities.
- Works cooperatively with building administrators and School Services personnel in the maintenance of athletic and fine arts facilities.
- Is responsible for the organization, scheduling, and supervision of athletic, fine arts, and extracurricular events and facilities; maintains master schedules of events and facilities.
- Contracts officials for all home contests/events; schedules police, ambulance, gate workers, announcers, and other event personnel.
Pea Ridge School District is an equal opportunity employer.