- Responsible for editorial content of assigned varsity athletic sports (pre-game and post-game releases, publicity materials, etc).
- Directs and oversees efficient game-day media operations for assigned sports, to include press box coverage at various on-campus sporting events, or assign coverage of this function to a member of the media relations student staff.
- Manages digital media content.
- Compiles and maintains game records, and cumulative statistics on Ohio Athletics teams for direct public consumption.
- Serves as a liaison between assigned varsity sports student-athletes and coaches and the local and national media.
- Writes, edits and designs post releases, feature articles, photos and statistics for the Ohio Athletics Department and assigned varsity sport teams.
- Ensures accurate and up-to-date information for assigned teams (including rosters, bios, statistics, records, etc.).
- Develops and designs layout of athletic publications, including game notes and record books.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 1 year of related work experience.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, ethnicity, national origin, national ancestry, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, military service or veteran status, mental or physical disability, or genetic information. Ohio University is an equal access/equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.