- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum two years’ experience in an athletic communications office.
- Demonstrate familiarity with national trends and best practices related to equity, diversity, inclusivity.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Stat Crew, NCAA Live Stats, ScoreKeeper, and/or other related software.
- Working familiarity with Adobe Creative Suites and Microsoft Suites.
- Manage all aspects of the athletics program official website (stoutbluedevils.com, a Sidearm site) and all social media sites, creating graphics and promotional materials, pitching and responding to media requests, writing game recaps, feature stories and profiles, updating record books and other historical documents.
- Work cooperatively with all 19 sports and department offices, regarding public relations efforts.
- Report all statistics and materials as required by the WIAC, NCGA and NCAA
- In cooperation with the University Marketing and Communications (MARCOM), produce additional content of an athletics nature for the University’s alumni publications and the University’s website.
- Coordinate all athletics photography and videography efforts, including action photos, individual photos, and team photos, as well as athlete of the week and highlight videos.
All qualified candidates meeting application requirements will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against. As an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, UW-Stout welcomes applications from individuals from diverse groups; veterans, individuals with disabilities and from historically excluded populations