DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and implement a comprehensive athletics development program to focus on annual support, capital projects and endowment.
- Engage coaches and other athletics department staff in identifying, cultivating, soliciting and stewarding gift prospects.
- Develop a team-oriented philanthropy challenge to increase philanthropic participation by alumni, parents and friends of Cabrini athletics.
- Develop a brand identity for the Cabrini CAVS_ Fund.
- Work with University External Relations and outside vendors to develop associated collateral materials for use in print solicitations, electronic solicitations and a strong web presence.
- Working with coaches and the Athletics Director, develop a plan for annual alumni team cultivation activities, such as alumni games or social gatherings.
- Insure that appropriate NCAA compliance issues are adhered to in all fundraising activity.
- Bachelor’s degree required, masters preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of successful fundraising experience is required.
- Knowledge of Intercollegiate athletics and NCAA regulations.