Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate the day-to-day operations for Hoyne Field, The Norville Athletic Center and The Alfie Practice Facility, including oversight of regular maintenance activities.
- Act as main liaison for Athletics with Student Complex on Gentile Arena programming, procedures, maintenance and game day operations.
- Work closely with Student Complex on scheduling for all facilities utilized by Loyola student-athletes.
- Evaluate all preventative maintenance projects in athletic owned facilities.
- Assess site safety programs that maintain a safe work/use environment for all employees and patrons.
- Coordinate major work projects with department heads and building contractors.
- Assist with strategic planning for long-term capital projects and priorities.
- Maintain key security access.
- Develop and maintain all procedures involved with equipment distribution/collection with each sports program and Athletic Staff.
- Management skills to ensure proper set up/tear down and work orders result in smooth operation of events in facilities.
- Ability to quickly identify, trouble shoot, and resolve problematic on-site situations and resolve conflicts.
- Interpersonal relationship/communication ability to maintain efficient coordination of facility services and supervision of student workers.