Essential Job Duties:
- Break down video and gather video for scouting and player developmental needs.
- Be the academic liaison for the program and work directly with the ASPA coordinator for Baseball.
- Assist with the recruiting coordinator in the development of recruiting visits.
- Work with the NC State sports marketing to help drive the NC State and NC State Baseball Brand.
- Develop and design for individual projects with in the office and stadium.
- Develop growth plans for the program and work with individuals to accomplish the goals of program growth and development.
- Assist the Head Coach and Coaching Staff with video analysis.
- Be the community liaison for the program and help extend the reach of NC State baseball within the community.
- Minimum of 1 year working in college or professional baseball program.
- 3 years or more of experience working or playing in college and/or professional baseball.
- In-depth knowledge of college baseball.
NC State University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.