- Create and implement an 11-day Academy Camps Lacrosse Program with coaching strategies designed to support athletes in achieving their goals.
- Get to know every athlete well and respond to their individual needs.
- Mentor athletes to foster athletic, emotional, and social growth.
- Apply basic youth development principles in working with athletes and staff through communication, relationship development, respect for diversity, involvement, and empowerment of youth.
- Create a Lacrosse Camper Athlete Evaluation process and form.
- Complete the Lacrosse Camper Athlete Evaluation for every lacrosse athlete upon the completion of their given session (1 or 2-weeks).
- Support in the Assistant Coach recruiting process to identify and hire your ideal coaching team.
- Manage and mentor 3-4 assistant lacrosse coaches by providing responsibilities, regular feedback, and end-of-session staff evaluations.
- Coaching and playing experience with certifications.
- Proven track record of program development and management.
- An excellent relationship builder - quick to connect, build trust, and rapport.
- A goal-oriented coach - motivated to support our athletes in achieving their goals.
- A creative problem-solver - with an empathetic approach to customer service and team management.
- A growth mindset - an orientation towards learning and development; willing to receive and implement feedback and learn from mistakes.