Responsible for understanding and interpreting NCAA rules and regulations as well as initial and continuing eligibility guidelines in order to help facilitate and promote institutional control.
- Assist with the daily operations of the Athletics Compliance Office.
- Serve as the primary Compliance Office contact in the absence of the Assoc. AD- Compliance.
- Monitors the recruiting process, including but not limited to, Official and Unofficial Visits, phone calls, contacts, and evaluations.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a comprehensive Rules Education program for coaches, staff, and boosters.
- Attend NCAA meetings/seminars/conferences as needed; actively participate in AAC conference calls and meetings.
- Maintenance of all required NCAA and AAC forms.
- Responsible for administration of NLI program.
- Provide rules interpretations to coaches and staff.
- Monitor all sports recruiting calendars and recruiting activities.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution.
- Two years of experience in NCAA compliance, may include experience in NCAA National Office or Conference Office.
- Personal computer and standard office equipment.
- Driver's license history check.