- Serves as primary point of contact regarding nutrition for Football.
- Assists in the management of the department and serves as a resource for the Head Coach of Football Sports Performance and the Director, SDA Nutrition; football coaches; administrators; and others regarding requirements and trends in department.
- Supervises, trains, and evaluates assigned staff.
- Monitors work in progress and upon completion.
- Implements corrective action as required.
- Oversees and participates in planning, developing and administering department budget.
- Prepares or coordinates preparation of financial and administrative reports; analyzes and interprets statistics, financial data, and management planning data for predicting resource needs and developing long-range plans.
- Assists with the development of long- and short-range goals and directs the fulfillment of identified goals.
- Experience in using high work ethic and leadership skills.
- Experience conducting team talks providing visual and verbal education.
- Experience developing monthly coaches reports outlining accountability and long term compliance.
- Recruiting experience.
- Body Composition assessment experience.
- Budget management and monitoring experience.
- Supplement screening experience.
- Travel and hotel planning experience.
- Experience with menu development and coordination with Chefs.
Arizona State University is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.