- Work with the Wrestling Coaching staff in managing all aspects of the high school program (boys and girls) including tryouts, o?- season planning, practice schedules and routines.
- Specific areas of responsibility include administrative oversight and responsibility with the Girls Wrestling program.
- Provide regular communication with parents/families.
- Regularly track the academic progress of all student athletes in the program and facilitate necessary support to ensure their academic eligibility.
- High Ethical and professional standards.
- The presence to be a role model for high school student-athletes public face of the program.
- A commitment to the importance of academic excellence and achievement for all student-athletes in the program.
- Demonstrated ability to lead young student-athletes.
- The ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders, including parents/community.
- Skills in organization, time management, and public relations.
- A thorough knowledge of the skill development and coaching techniques needed for wrestling
- The skill to teach wrestling fundamentals, develop and teach strategy and articulate a program philosophy.
- Applicants should have experience as a coach at the high school or college level.
- Applicants should have experience participating at the high school and/or college level.