Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategic plans and initiatives to gain greater market share, improve revenue generation and increase penetration of our technologies.
- Craft and track to the annal marketing budget to deliver on our financial commitments.
- Be the face of the company as the principal knowledge owner for the Sports Medicine product portfolio, driving best-in-class relationships with our surgeon faculty, societies, and customers.
- Partner with VP of Market Development to execute activities related to Key account strategies.
- Develop the strategy for sales training and medical education to support the objectives of the Shoulder, Knee and Hip annual objectives. Partner with the Sales Enablement and Medical Education Managers to execute this strategy
- Lead inorganic technology identification & assessments in support of acquisition, distribution or licensing opportunities.
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering or Sciences.
- 10 years experience in Sports Medicine marketing and management of direct reports.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- 30-40% Travel.
- Physical location: Largo or Remote.
CONMED is an Equal Opportunity Employer & an Affirmative Action Employer. CONMED is a strong advocate of workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, citizenship status, or veteran status.