The Director of Operations for Lacrosse and Soccer manages the efficient operations of the soccer and lacrosse programs. Responsibilities include team travel; acting as liaison with department support services; assisting in the management of all aspects of program camps and clinics; overseeing game day activities; and at the direction of the respective program coaching staff, assisting with the coordination of recruitment visits.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Administrative skills and the ability to motivate staff and volunteers to achieve administrative goals.
- High motivation with a capacity for hard work within the context of an intensely goal-oriented environment.
- Capacity to interact comfortably with those individuals and constituency groups (student-athletes, alumni, coaches, parents, etc.) crucial to the advancement of the University of Oregon Department of Athletics.
UO prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression in all programs, activities and employment practices as required by Title IX, other applicable laws, and policies.