The Director of Operations will be responsible for managing various professional and administrative day-to-day operations of the UTA Men’s Basketball NCAA Division I Program. The Director of Operations will function as the chief of staff for the Men’s Basketball Program and will act as a liaison with all coaches and other athletic and administrative staff members to facilitate the Men’s Basketball Program operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit and provide direct supervision of the clerical assistant, athletic trainer, strength and conditioning coach, and student assistants.
- Coordinate all team travel and travel with the team. Organize, promote and administer basketball camp.
- Setup for practices and games (must coordinate student-assistants). Video exchange (upload our games and download games of upcoming opponents).
- Data entry for Jump Forward & Team Sync. Coordinate and oversee all community service events. Organize, check classes and monitor all team study halls.
- Monitor incoming student-athletes admissions, financial aid, housing, medical, and all other necessary paperwork before classes begin.
- Oversee ball boy/girl game-day program operations.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of two (2) years of basketball experience at an NCAA Division I institution, or two (2) years as a student-athlete participating basketball, or two (2) years working in a basketball program.
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience or the equivalent experience.