Reporting to the Head Coach for Men's Ice Hockey, the Director of Operations must be proficient in forecasting the needs of the Staff and the entire program. It is essential to understand the schedule and season segments to plan according to complete all tasks on time. This position manages the daily operations for a Division I Men's Ice Hockey inter-collegiate program. Works directly with numerous areas within the Department of Athletics, such as marketing, ticket office, athletic communications, equipment room, scheduling and travel, finance, facilities and operations, development, and compliance.
- Maintain the Arms software program for Compliance and Cara logs in a timely manner.
- Maintain the Sports You software in a timely manner.
- Schedule and administer all zoom calls at the request of Head Coach.
- Pick up mail at the Murr Center daily.
- Be the direct conduit to support Staff.
- Equipment Manager.
- Strength and Conditioning.
- Sports Medicine Department.
- Sport Information.