The Colgate University Department of Athletics is currently accepting applications for a 10-month part-time position working with men’s ice hockey.
Essential Job Duties:
- Coordination of video and game file-live coding of games/practices.
- Assist with post-game video breakdown and statistical analysis.
- Coordinate setup/breakdown of video equipment.
- Uploading home games to the ECAC Server.
- Access NHL games to provide further analysis to the coaching staff and team.
- Acquire video for recruiting breakdown.
- Oversee student-manager to support filming/coding.
It is the policy of Colgate University not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of their race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, national origin, marital status, disability, protected Veterans status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, being or having been victims of domestic violence or stalking, familial status, or any other categories covered by law. Colgate is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Candidates from historically underrepresented groups, women, persons with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.