- Coordinates various aspects of women's ice hockey operation including travel, scheduling, camp and clinic operations, mailings and communications.
- Utilizes XOs software to analyze and break down game film for coaches.
- Serves as Film & Editing director for all video content on practice, games and opponents.
- Coordinates quality control programs for the women's ice hockey program.
- Assists with video operations.
- Serves as a liaison for the women's ice hockey program with other areas of the department and the University.
- Ensures compliance with NCAA, Big Ten, and University policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Level Degree or equivalent education / experience.
- Experience with NCAA and Big Ten rules and policies.
- Experience in a Division I Women's Ice Hockey program.
- Candidate must have exceptional organizational, customer service and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Experience of XO Software strongly desired.