The Director of Operations for Women's Soccer will direct the day-to-day operations for the UND women’s soccer program, including arranging all team travel, serve as summer camp director, develop a competitive game schedule under the direction of the head coach, oversee travel and equipment budget, and serve as a liaison with REA & UND staff concerning our team and visiting team practice and game scheduling.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee all administrative aspects of the women’s soccer program.
- Renew coaching memberships as applicable.
- Arrange team travel
- Coordinate complimentary tickets for players and coaches for away games.
- Prepare and submit team travel forms to UND Athletics Business Office.
- Coordinate end of the season banquet (work with UND Foundations, send out invites, order awards, get caterer).
- Assist the coaching staff in all aspects of the program.
- Follow all NCAA, conference, and UND rules & regulations.
- Coordinate all UND Women’s Soccer Camps and Clinics.
- Plan, develop, and coordinate everything for summer camps.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1 year of women’s soccer operations experience as a full-time, part-time, or student worker.
- Experience working at women’s soccer camps.
- Successful completion of criminal history background check (CHBC).
- Valid Driver’s License.