This position will work within the WSU Athletics Department's Performance Nutrition program supporting the nutrition wellbeing of WSU student-athletes, as well as overseeing Football Performance Nutrition Staff and Operations.
- Positions require a Bachelor's degree and three (3) years of professional work experience in student services or related education/experience. Experience leading or directing the work of others. A Master's degree in a related field may substitute for one (1) year of professional work experience. Any combination of relevant education and professional experience may be substituted for the educational requirement on a year-for-year basis.
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Must have or the ability to obtain a Washington State Dietitian Certification within 1 month of hire.
- Ability to sit for the Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics (CSSD) exam within 2 years of hire.
- One (1) year of experience working in a Division I Football and/or Professional athletics environment.
- Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics (CSSD).
- Experience working within and Electronic Medical/Health Records System.
- Work experience that demonstrates strong computer knowledge in Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience that demonstrates ability to work successfully with a diverse student population.
- Work experience that demonstrates strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills.