The Virginia Tech Department of Athletics embraces the core value of diverse and inclusive communities and respects the educational benefits of diverse ideas, peoples, and cultures in order to contribute to the equitable inclusion and just engagement of the world’s communities. Guided by our motto, Ut Prosim (That I May Serve), the Virginia Tech Department of Athletics is committed to fostering a culture that accepts, affirms, and values all individuals and their unique contributions to the department, university, and broader community
- Master's Degree and/or bachelor's degree with related experience.
- Experience working in a Division I football program.
- Knowledge of Division I NCAA recruiting rules and regulations.
- Experience using a prospective student athlete database such as ARMS.
- Experience with social media monitoring, intelligence, and reporting.
- Ability to effectively communicate with prospective student athletes and their families.
- Excellent organization and time management skills specifically related to travel recruiting travel logistics.
- Commitment to diversity.
- Experience in a Division I "Power 5" football program.
- Supervisory experience.