The Director of Soccer is responsible for providing oversight of the Men’s and Women’s soccer programs including, but not limited to, mentoring coaches, monitoring student-athlete’s academic performance, recruitment of student-athletes, budget management, and fundraising.
- Provide oversight of the Men’s and Women’s soccer programs, including mentoring the associate head coaches, assistant coaches, and team captains.
- Monitor the academic success of the student-athletes in the soccer program and work cooperatively with FPU faculty to support student athletes’ path to graduation.
- In conjunction with the associate head coaches, coach and schedule games, practices, and conditioning.
- Responsible for the content and organization of the soccer program including, but not limited to, all offenses, defenses, fundamentals and techniques, game strategies, and knowledge of all aspects of the sport.
- Responsible for scheduling non-conference games that support the NCAA Division II regional model.
- Engage in professional development for self and staff with the goal of keeping with the current trends and developments; as well as the implementation in order to perform duties more effectively.
- Attend professional opportunities including, but not limited to, PacWest and NCAA meetings.
- Experience in coaching college men’s and women’s soccer.
- Bachelor's degree.