- Manage Strikers and recreational programs.
- Oversee all coaching and player development activities.
- Manage and oversee all field-related issues.
- Organize and direct Strikers tryouts prior to each season.
- Select players and assign them to teams based on the results of tryouts, consulting with coaches and board members as needed.
- Assign head and assistant coaches for each team prior to each season, consulting with coaches and board members as needed.
- Assist with organizing and hosting the Pend Oreille Cup tournament.
- Oversee practice and game scheduling.
- Oversee coach training by holding clinics, organizing licensing courses, designing curriculum and training programs, and other activities.
- Organize and oversee winter indoor soccer and any developmental programs.
What will make you a good fit:
- Enthusiasm for and dedication to youth soccer.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to model sportsmanship and inspire excellence.
- Director, coach, and player experience.
- Minimum of a USSF C license.
- Ability to pass a background check and all necessary certifications.