Serve student athletes in a collaborative effort to enhance their personal, academic and athletic success through clinical services, educational programming and regular consultation with Sports Medicine Staff, team physicians and other support and administrative staff in the Athletics Department.
- Provide evidence-based interventions for an array of mental and behavioral health concerns.
- Administer entrance, annual, and surveillance mental and behavioral health screenings.
- Maintain and support a referral network of community providers to address specific needs.
- Function as a critical member of integrated health and performance teams in identified sports.
- Provide mental wellness and performance training to student-athletes, coaches, and teams.
- Track utilization, effectiveness, and other data within mental and behavioral health services.
- Use assessment to create player and team growth maps to guide mental performance training.
- Ability to work within a fast pace and dynamic high-performance environment.
- Experience in addressing the mental and behavioral health needs of athlete populations.
- Ability to effectively work within a primary care mental health integration model.
- Thorough understanding of sports culture and the ability to display sound judgment.
- Demonstrate a commitment to evidence-based practices and high ethical standards.
- Experience tailoring strategies to athletes in navigating pressures and improving performance.