- Works as an integrative member of the Champion Performance team to support the Vision of Liberty University Athletics and Mission of Champion Performance.
- Develop and provide comprehensive nutrition services to all Liberty University Division I student athletes.
- Complete comprehensive nutrition assessments, administering and interpreting body composition analysis.
- Implement individual and team nutrition plans, providing nutrition education to individuals and teams; creating and updating nutrition education materials.
- Ordering, storing and distributing NCAA compliant snacks and supplements, counseling athletes on dietary supplements/ergogenic aid use and banned substances.
- Collaborate with athletic trainers, strength and conditioning coaches, team physicians, athletic administration, and food service personnel regarding athletes’ nutrition needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in clinical nutrition, food and nutrition, or related area, granted from a U.S. regionally accredited college or University
- Registered dietitian with active registration by the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- At least 1 year of experience as Director of Sports Nutrition at a NCAA Division I athletic program or 1 to 2 years as an Assistant to Director Sports Nutrition or related experience
- Registered Dietician. Must maintain CPR certification at all times.