- Provide overall direction and supervision for a year-round sport-specific strength and conditioning program for 15 Division I intercollegiate sports with an emphasis on football.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive nutrition plan for all student athletes.
- Assist in the daily operations, scheduling, and maintenance of strength and conditioning facilities.
- Promote Southeast Missouri State University and its athletics programs through community involvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education, Exercise Science or related field.
- NSCA CSCS certification and/or CSCCa SCCC certification.
- Demonstrated success motivating student-athletes.
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing strength and conditioning programs for multiple sports programs.
- Demonstrated success leading a football strength and conditioning program at the collegiate level.
- Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing a nutrition program at the collegiate level.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to NCAA regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully with students, faculty, community and media.
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills