The Department of Athletics of West Virginia Wesleyan College is currently accepting applications for a Director of Strength and Conditioning Coach. This is a full-time, 11-month appointment. The position will oversee the day-to-day operation of the athletic weight training facility, as well as design programs, and implement periodized training plans for all athletic teams.
- Creating annual plans for teams.
- Building periodized training programs.
- Leading and implementing periodized training programs with student athletes.
- Coaching training sessions for teams.
- Overseeing the daily maintenance of the weight room.
- Work with sport coaches to identify team training goals.
- Collaborate with athletic training staff to ensure proper rehabilitation from injury.
- Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Science, or a related field.
- Current NSCA – CSCS or CSCCa – SCCC certification.
- Current CPR/AED certification.
- Valid driver’s license.