- Develop, manage and improve a racquets facility within the framework Cliff Drysdale Tennis.
- Be the leader of your racket sport facility, both in on and off court activities.
- You can expect to teach a minimum of 20 hours weekly. This may vary depending on season
- Create a regular schedule of hours that you are on-site.
- When not on-site be available on call to deal with emergencies or appoint someone else at your club or corporate to be the point person.
- Your Salary includes all duties described in the job responsibilities as well as 6 corporate days to assist in corporate events or trainings, etc. Corporate days will be assigned to you by the corporate office.
- Ensures the safety of members, guests and employees by following safety guidelines.
- Manages the tennis shop (if applicable).
- Establishes and implements an accurate inventory control system and reports results accordingly.
- Ensures revenue is properly recorded into POS system and reconciled daily to schedule.
- Ensures checks are secure and deposited weekly.
- Provides lessons and clinics relating to the techniques and strategies of tennis to members and guests.
- On a daily basis ensures that the courts are in the best playing conditions possible.
- Conducts weekly pro staff meetings.
- Writes and edits all tennis-related news for the facility newsletter and website.
- Develops budgets and takes appropriate action to ensure budget goals are met.
- Develops a detailed annual calendar of tennis activities and coordinates with Corporate Marketing applicable promotion campaigns.