The Grand Traverse Bay YMCA is looking for a dynamic and energetic leader responsible for the development, organization, and implementation of high-quality tennis programs and services. This includes program planning and execution, fiscal planning, team building and management, community collaboration and relationship building and member promotion participation and growth in appropriate tennis programs.
- Develop, lead and instruct, or oversee all tennis programs using YMCA policies and guidelines.
- Responsible for hiring, onboarding and evaluating all tennis department personnel.
- Maintain and execute all required records, billing and tracking of tennis services.
- Development of community and member relationships through impeccable customer service delivery at all times.
- Member and community promotion of all tennis services and programs.
- Merging and collaboration of tennis services with other YMCA programs and services as necessary.
- National Tennis Rating Program (NTRP) skill level of 4.5 minimum or above.
- 10 years of tennis instruction experience or previously held Tennis Director position.
- Must have experience in program development, program administration and financial administration.
- Strong communication skills and considered a "people person" with outstanding customer service abilities.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong understanding of the YMCA mission and have a strong desire to deliver quality service to the community that will help recruit and retain program participants.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the YMCA program directors and YMCA team members.