What you’ll do:
- Lead youth tennis initiatives and implementation of a RCX Sports youth tennis program across the country.
- Collaborate with tennis influencers, partners, coaches and experts to design and implement youth-focused tennis programs that cater to different age groups and skill levels.
- Assist in the development of a youth tennis program materials including curriculum, trainings, handbook, and rulebook.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the youth tennis landscape and stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor offerings.
- Conduct market research, analyze trends, and gather data to identify potential areas for growth, improvement, and target audiences within the youth tennis program.
- Develop a deep understanding of the sports-related products, services, or memberships offered by RCX Sports and execute a comprehensive growth strategy for the youth tennis sports property, aiming to increase participation and engagement.
- Identify, establish, and maintain strong strategic partnerships/relationships with clients, various organizations, schools, communities, and stakeholders to expand the reach of the youth tennis program.
- Initiate contact with potential clients through phone calls, emails, and in-person meetings.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- At least 2 years of experience in youth sports development and/or the growth and development of tennis programs.
- Advanced knowledge of the tennis industry and a strong understanding of youth sports trends and best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with partners, coaches, and participants.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passion for youth sports and a commitment to promoting physical activity and a healthy lifestyle among young athletes.
- Willingness and ability to travel to meet with clients and attend sports events to support the development and growth of RCX Sports youth tennis program.
RCX Sports is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.