The William Peace University Athletic program complements the institution’s core educational mission, helping to enrich the lives of our students while contributing to a vibrant and diverse campus community that inspires excellence. Our work contributes to the holistic educational environment and strengthens community at the University.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform planning, organization, and execution for coaching duties and direct practice sessions and competitions.
- Function in game day organization and assignments.
- Perform recruiting activities in accordance with department goals and expectations of the sport as assigned by the Associate Director of Athletics to meet the objectives of the university and team, including the evaluation, contact, and establishment of relationships with prospective student-athletes and coaches.
- Meet annual recruiting goals for Men’s and Women’s Cross Country and Men’s and Women’s Track and Field.
- Supervise Head Cross Country Coach and promote consistency of training as runners’ transition from Cross Country to Track and Field.
Master’s Degree in Exercise and Sports Science, Physical Education, Sports Management or other related field with collegiate coaching experience.