- Bachelor's Degree..
- 5 years of collegiate coaching experience
- A thorough knowledge of and commitment to compliance with the rules, regulations and policies of NCAA and Big West Conference.
- Understanding and commitment to academic and athletic excellence.
- Experience recruiting student-athletes and fundraising for various athletic programs.
- Demonstrated experience and commitment to student-centered learning and teaching, as well as the ability to collaboratively work in multidisciplinary settings is required.
- Preference will be given to those with experience in working with diverse populations and fostering a collaborative, supportive and inclusive environment.
- Preference will also be given to those with relevant work experience and those who bring professional capabilities.
Cal Poly's commitment to diversity informs our efforts in recruitment, hiring and retention. California Polytechnic State University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.