The Director of Sports Medicine is responsible for the integrity of our Mission, Vision, and Core Values by supporting our efforts to create an exceptional experience for our employees, physicians, and partners including athletic directors and other contract holders.
The Director of Sports Medicine must:
- Remain responsible for the overall performance of the region, including recruiting, staffing, compliance with sports medicine clinical care map, direct and indirect referrals at each school or organization.
- Actively problem solve for any issue that might arise.
- Monitor all incoming communications, via email or phone.
- Review sports medicine Electronic Health Records and leading reach for coaching to evaluate performance and monitor compliance sports medicine clinical map.
- Site visits for coaching and mentorship for Athletic Trainers.
- Recruiting meeting with Talent Acquisition - discuss action and strategy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Window-based applications.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Must have demonstrated skill in prioritizing daily responsibilities and crises to handle a heavy workload.
- Must be able to work sucessfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws and regulations.