- Minimum of two years coaching experience.
- Experience in management or supervision of athletics.
- Valid AZ Teaching Certification (preferred) and Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Holds or is eligible for Arizona Administrative Certification (preferred).
Performance and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling of all sporting events for the year and confirm game times with away teams.
- Responsible for securing referees for each home event.
- Manage site coordinators.
- Organize and conduct fundraising activities.
- Work with site coordinators to schedule and conduct team photos.
- Manage all physical exam schedules, operations, medical forms, and follow-up.
- Interview, hire and conduct meetings with coaches.
- Attend and supervise some home sporting events.
- Schedule and follow-up with transportation.
- Manage inventory and distribution of all athletic equipment with site coordinators.