As athletic director, responsible for all aspects of the district interscholastic athletic program. The position will include additional work outside of the regular school year. Grayling High School is a member of the Lake Michigan Conference and the Northern Michigan Football League. CASD offers a comprehensive athletic program with strong community support. Teacher applicants will be responsible for teaching two class periods per day at Grayling High School. The athletic director has game management/evening support with seasonal Game Managers, as well as middle school AD support.
- Associates degree or comparable work experience in related field.
- Coaching experience at the middle/high school level.
- Must be able to pass an FBI background check.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Valid Michigan Teaching Certificate with secondary certification or be willing to acquire within 3 years.
- Varsity Head Coaching experience.
- Knowledge or experience administering athletic programs (e.g. budgets, MHSAA rules, scheduling, transportation, game management).