- Oversee Division I hockey and assigned Division II sport program’s strength and conditioning needs, including the design and implementation of training programs.
- Incumbent will provide work direction to interns and student workers.
- Collaborate with athletic trainers and medical staff on student-athlete rehabilitation and return to play.
- Assist head coaches with official visits. Uphold NCAA, NCHC NSIC, and University rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Science, Biomechanics or related field and a minimum of one year of professional experience OR Master’s Degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Science, Biomechanics or related field.
- CSCS, CSCC, or NSCA Certification required.
- CPR and first aid certification or ability to gain certification.
- Background in the creation and oversight of college athletic strength programs.
- Must be able to integrate general knowledge of strength and conditioning functions into effective sport specific workout plans for assigned sport programs.
- Must be able to multi task and balance working with multiple programs with different needs and expectations.
- Some overnight travel required.
St. Cloud State University does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, status with regards to public assistance, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or status as a U.S. veteran.