- Develop and maintain an orderly classroom atmosphere, conducive to learning, using consistent, kind and firm discipline.
- Organize and develop successful learning experiences in accordance with the school’s curriculum and philosophy emphasizing biblical integration and employing a variety of teaching methods.
- Take reasonable precaution to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Communicate actively and openly with parents, in a timely manner, arranging additional parent conferences as needed, in addition to annual parent conferences.
- Maintain accurate and current student progress and attendance records
- Utilize methods of evaluating student progress compatible with the school’s philosophy of grading.
- Exceptional communication, organization and time management skills.
- Strong work ethic including attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; professional and approachable.
- Creative, flexible and adaptable, consistent and firm as is necessary.