Provide academic, social, emotional and behavioral instruction. Under general direction of the Principal, the teacher creates a flexible academic program and environment favorable to learning and personal growth to assist students in reaching their full potential.
PEL with appropriate endorsements.
1. Provide instruction, differentiating to meet the needs of each individual student.
2. Establish and maintain classroom management required to achieve effective participation in all
3. Evaluate academic and social growth of students and keep appropriate records.
4. Communicate with parents through a variety of means.
5. Perform other job-related duties as assigned.