- Utilize district guaranteed and viable curriculum with defined learning outcomes.
- Design assessments that are aligned to the standards and learning targets of the discipline.
- Analyze student data as a method for reflection and continuous improvement.
- Utilizes the district protocol for maintaining information about student progress.
- Establish and maintain communication partnerships with parents and the community.
- Active participant in the professional learning community process.
- Active on-going participant in professional development opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education and Health.
- ND Teacher's License in Health and Physical Education.
- Candidates in process to complete the licensure will be considered and required to complete the license once hired.
- Demonstrated knowledge of content in the discipline and explicitly plan connections of key concepts.
- Demonstrated understanding of the diverse social, emotional and developmental learning needs of all students.
- Ability to develop positive relationships with students, colleagues and the school community.
- Ability to work well with others, resolve controversy and conflict through respectful negotiation, and accept constructive feedback.
The West Fargo Public School District is an equal opportunity employer who fully and actively supports equal access for all people regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, marital status or participation in lawful activities in all educational programs and employment practices.