- Valid Michigan teaching certificate.
- Endorsement(s) sought.
- Provide high quality instruction that supports and aligns to the district's educational vision and mission.
- Facilitate an environment that fosters the learning of all students.
- Remain knowledgeable of educational standards and strategies to meet the academic, developmental and social emotional needs of students.
- Assess and modify instructional practice leading toward increased student achievement.
- Utilize educational technology to support student’s instruction and learning.
- Establish and maintain positive and effective relationships with students, peers, parents and community.
It is the policy of the Utica Community Schools that no person on the basis of race, color, religion, nation origin or ancestry, age, sex, marital status or handicap shall be discriminated against, excluded from participation in, denied the benefits of or otherwise be subjected to discrimination by this educational agency.