Three Rivers Community Schools is seeking a dynamic and energetic Physical Education teacher who maintains a positive learning environment, holds high academic expectations, and creates a student-centered classroom.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in education from an accredited college or university required.
- Applicant must be Highly Qualified with a Michigan Teaching Certificate endorsement in Elementary K-5.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Develop schemes of work, lesson plans and tests that are in accordance with the district provided curriculum. Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment.
- Use relevant technology to support and differentiate instruction.
- Provide appropriate feedback on work.
- Update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by laws, district policies and school regulations.
- Communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues and parents regarding student progress and student needs.
- Observe and evaluate student's performance and development.
- Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assignments.