- Develop or internalize year-long Missouri State standards-based, backwards-planned unit plans and lesson plans that meet all students’ learning needs.
- Use assessment data to modify short and long-term plans in order to promote all students’ academic performance.
- Embrace and incorporate feedback in the spirit of constant improvement.
- Maintain accurate records, grade book, and data tracking systems.
- Assume personal responsibility for student achievement.
- Collaborate with content and grade-level teams to promote an environment of critical thinking and academic rigor.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with students and families based on trust and respect.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Relentless focus on results and a commitment to teamwork.
- Deep commitment to educational equity and underserved communities.
- Valid Missouri Teaching license with required certification for subject and level assigned.
- Demonstrated knowledge of core subject area assigned.
- Satisfactory outcome of a background check.