- Hold a pre-season meeting with all prospective athletes.
- Communicate with parents in regard to team rules and guidelines.
- Attend and run an organized practice on all scheduled practice dates.
- Help prepare for all home contests as needed.
- Attend all scheduled contests.
- Attend required meetings.
- Check eligibility of all athletes before first contest and upon the completion of grading periods.
- Help the athletic director determine scheduling.
- Coordinate the transportation schedule for your team.
- Prepare and turn in an inventory of all equipment within the program.
- Understand and follow all rules as set forth by the Warsaw Community School Corporation.
- Successful coaching experience.
- Indiana teaching license (Desired).
- Playing experience in one or more sports preferred.