The Executive Assistant to the Head Football Coach will provides executive level support to the Head Football Coach and Football staff. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for the internal and external constituencies on operational functions and take appropriate measures to protect intellectual property and confidential matters in support of the Head Football Coach.
- Management of front-line operations and customer relations.
- Providing professional complex interrelated administrative support to the Head Coach.
- Arranging and managing complex and detailed travel itineraries and agendas, ensure the readiness of the Head Football Coach for events, meetings, and other engagements by preparing reports, presentations, and other miscellaneous supporting documents.
- Managing travel primarily for the Head Coach.
- Overseeing, prioritizing, and managing the Head Football Coach aggressive active calendar.
- Composing correspondence, managing databases, overseeing the office budget, and implementing hospitality and fundraising events.
- Composing and preparing correspondence from given concepts or philosophical ideas on behalf of the Head Football Coach.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communications skills.
- Ability to team effectively with staff, recruits, alumni, and donors.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines, while working independently as well as collaboratively, in a flexible and professional manner.
- Ability to ensure that the office functions efficiently.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access).