Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a respected NJCAA Division II Volleyball program.
- Being knowledgeable of and adhering to all applicable NJCAA, conference, department and college regulations that relate to recruiting, daily program management, operations of the sport and general success of the program.
- Administering and directing all aspects of the program.
- Providing leadership and mentorship of student athletes.
- Establishing team and individual goals.
- Administering and coordinating all equipment and uniform purchases within budgetary limitations
- Promoting and monitoring the physical, emotional and social welfare of student-athletes.
- Recruiting quality student-athletes by means of personal contact and correspondence, evaluating ability in person or by videotape, and through on-campus visits.
- Planning and implementing in-season conditioning and practices, evaluating both team and individual performance.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- The successful candidate will have 3-5 years of College, and/or High School volleyball coaching experience.
- Knowledge of NJCAA or NCAA rules and regulations; college playing experience; experience training or instructing student-athletes; and demonstrated leadership in team management.
- Technical and Tactical understanding of college volleyball.
- Analytical understanding of game related data.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours.