This position is a stipend position coaching middle school and/or upper school. The coach must consider solid basic skill instruction to be critical to development and have a strong knowledge of advanced skills and strategies. Dates vary depending on level: Middle School, Junior Varsity or Varsity Teams.
- Design and implementation of daily practice schedule for student-athletes ranging in abilities.
- Oversight of all Duchesne hosted contests and events, as well as travel to off-site tournaments.
- Oversight of any assistant or outside coaches working with players from the Duchesne program.
- After school and weekend hours required.
- Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Knowledge of rules associated with SPC (Southwest Prepatory Conference) and HJPC (Houston Junior Prepatory Conference) is a plus.
- Coaching/playing experience is preferred.
- Genuine affinity for working with children and families in an educational setting.
- Strong references to convey your recruiting, marketing, and presentation abilities.