- Utilize sport specific field/floor coaching and teaching strategies/methods during games/practices to optimize season long success of sport/team.
- Work with the Student-Athlete Success Coordinator to assure eligibility status and appropriate academic progress of the student-athlete. Specific attention should be given to encouraging an athlete toward completion of graduation requirements.
- With approval from the Head Coach, conduct and supervise all games/practices/events in the assigned sport according to the rules and regulations prescribed by the NJCAA.
- With approval from the Head Coach, identify and secure high level student-athletes for sport participation and award appropriate scholarship amounts while abiding by all rules and regulations prescribed by the NJCAA, Region XVI, MCCAC and Jefferson College.
- Promoting Sophomores (5%)-Recommend to 4-year college athletic coaches all Jefferson College student-athletes wishing to transfer. Emphasis should be placed on securing athletics scholarships for athletes wanting to continue their pursuit of an athletic and academic career.
- Experience in playing or coaching the sport of soccer at the collegiate level.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as a member of a team within the athletic department.
- Associate Degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
It is the policy of Jefferson College that no person shall, on the basis of age, ancestry, color, creed, disability, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status, be subject to discrimination in employment or in admission to any educational program or activity of the College.