DSST Public Schools (DSST) seeks S ports Coaches for the 2021-2022 school year to join one of the leading charter school organizations in Colorado. DSST Public Schools mission is to transform urban public education by eliminating educational inequity and preparing all students for success in college and the 21st century.
- Demonstrate relentless drive to improve the athletic skills, minds and lives of students
- To live and model the school’s core values with colleagues, students, parents, officials, fans, and the larger community
- To reinforce the school’s core values, guiding philosophy, rules, and school spirit
- Exhibit mastery and enthusiasm for sportsmanship.
- Mission-driven: You have a desire to change the way the public school system serves students, so that all kids – regardless of race, ethnicity, or income – have the opportunity to go to college.
- Track record of leadership: You know that being a great coach means being a dynamic leader, and your life and professional experiences demonstrate your ability to lead others to achieve great outcomes.
- Goal-oriented: You set high goals for yourself, team, and players you take the steps necessary to achieve those goals.
- Organized: You have a systems mindset that helps you keep yourself organized in a professional setting.
- Growth mindset: You are a lifelong learner; you know that you continually improve to be the best leader possible for your players, and you desire next steps to help you get there.