This position should have a basic knowledge of NCAA rules as it pertains to assigned job duties and the scope of employment. In addition, this position will be responsible for obtaining proper guidance or approval from Athletic Compliance, prior to participating in select activities, as defined by NCAA bylaws or institutional policies.
- Extensive knowledge of the game of football.
- Knowledge of all applicable MWC and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Strong recruitment skills/experience.
- Managerial and organizational skills related to office, practice, travel, home games, and equipment management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop a strong working relationship with the University, community, media, donors, and clients.
- Ability to maintain professional attitude in stressful situations.
- Ability to lead, motivate, and positively influence student-athletes throughout their college career.
- Ability to work without supervision.
UNLV is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action educator and employer committed to achieving excellence through diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, age, creed, national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws. The University of Nevada, Las Vegas employs only United States citizens and non-citizens lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Women, under-represented groups, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.