- Positions including Offensive Coordinator are available depending on flexibility/ability of candidates. Preference will be given to offensive minded Coaches with experience with the Power T, but all candidates with the desire to learn and be a part of an energetic and evolving program will be considered.
- Assist in the planning, development and execution of the sport program under the direction of the head coach by focusing on building a positive culture and developing quality relationships with student-athletes and parents.
- Implement an effective training and competition regiment that maximizes student-athlete performance in the sport.
- Communicate effectively with all program stakeholders to ensure a positive, quality experience is provided for our student-athletes.
- Experience as a coach or as a participant in the sport.
- Extensive knowledge, skills, and abilities in the strategy and technologies of the sport.
- Experience interacting with student-athletes, parents, assistant coaches through deliberate, positive interactions.
- Ability to serve as an effective role model for student-athletes and represent Faribault Public Schools with respect in all communities.