MHS is seeking an Assistant, Middle School Football Coach. This position is responsible to the assist the head coach with the organization and administration of the Middle School Football program. The season begins August 1, 2023 and ends November 1, 2023. Practices times are Monday through Friday and are from 2:45 to 5:45 PM.
- High school diploma.
- 1-3 years successful coaching experience.
- Must have knowledge of current football rules and regulations.
- Ability to teach fundamental skills and team concepts of football.
- Ability to interact with student athletes of different ages and football skill levels in a positive and professional manner.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of integrity as all MHS staff are considered to be role models for MHS students.
- Candidates should be willing to actively engage with students.